Towson, Maryland

I called to cancel my benefit wallet. I had this at another company and don't use it now and have not for a couple of years.

I keep getting statements. I called to cancel and the woman said that I needed to give her the 4 last digit of my benefit wallet debit card. I don't have the card any more and she said this is the only way they can do it. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she put me on hold twice.

The second time was a way to long wait so I am going to call the corporate office. She was not concerned what so ever about helping me solve the problem. She sounded like a broken record reading from a script. Unbelievable.

What ever happened to problem solving skills. Very frustrated and dissapointed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Benefitwallet Customer Care.

BenefitWallet Cons: Lack of empowerment in employees to fix matters.

• Ignorant Staff

Comments

BenefitWalletCCC

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our call center agent. Our service management team would like to learn more about your specific situation and research your concerns.

If you would send a private message with your contact information to us at info. mybenefitwallet at Conduent dot com, one of our senior service managers would be eager to get in touch with you. Once we obtain your account information, we will be able to close the account for you. We look forward to connecting with you and working towards providing your resolution and restoring satisfaction.

For general information: BenefitWallet has standard banking security measures in place to protect your account and your funds. Callers are required to provide answers to verification questions to ensure they are actually the account holder. The agent seemed to have been unable to verify you on the mentioned call and therefore they were unable to close your account at that time. Please accept our apology if when you requested to speak to a manager they were not available at that time.

They may have been with another customer at that moment but a return call could have been completed within 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.