They are preventing me from accessing my account. They will NOT send me my userid.

They have no provisions to email customers. They have fax numbers but do not list them on their website. Their representatives do not know the fax number even though they have many. They will not provide me with a mailing address to submit claims against my HSA.

They do NOT have any provisions to change security questions, nor email addresses, I am exploring legal options against this company. I will explore filing complaints with the federal and state authorities. Do not get Jasmine on the phone.

She is awful representative. They will not give my contact information to rectify these problems.

BenefitWallet Cons: Customer service.

Comments

BenefitWalletCCC

We apologize if our service has not met your expectations. Our goal is to provide consistent, reliable service on an exemplary level.

Your feedback regarding your experience is important, if you have a few moments to discuss your concerns a BenefitWallet Manager is available. Please send your contact information to info.mybenefitwallet@conduent.com