I needed a copy of a check since my provider stated they had not received payment.I emailed Benefit Wallet and received a message back stating I should call.

Went through a horrible automated system and finally got to a person. I can't print a cancelled check from the website but they will provide one for a $5 fee. They can't email it to me but will use the US mail. This company is operating in the 1990s.

They do not pay providers electronically but mail their checks as well, which explains why it takes so long for them to receive payment.Very frustrating to work with such a backwards operation.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Benefitwallet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Benefitwallet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Benefitwallet and benefitwallet customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Benefitwallet?

Comments