Las Vegas, Nevada

They constantly deny charges on my Benefitwallet FSA Debit card. For the same doctors over and over.

I sent them all the back up documents for one denied claim for a doctor I see regularly then the very next use of the card for the same doctor they deny again and tell me I have to repay them!

It is my money and I only use it for legitimate and legal purposes. I am so tired of how much of my time they have wasted in 2017 and 2018. I have a rollover amount which I can't use because they again have my Debit Card locked with denials and requests for payback for my chiropractor and my annual eye exams.

I don't know why they can't mark the account that these "vendors" are legitimate instead of denying my charges.

This is offered through my company, a large one, and I am filing a complaint with our HR department.

Product or Service Mentioned: Benefitwallet Flexible Spending Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

BenefitWalletCCC

We apologize if our service has not met your expectations. Our goal is to provide consistent, reliable service on an exemplary level.

Your feedback regarding your experience is important, if you have a few moments to discuss your concerns a BenefitWallet Manager is available. Please send your contact information to info.mybenefitwallet@conduent.com