These folks make it impossible to close and account and get your money out, intentionally.It costs me over $50 in fees and penalties to get $40 returned, which never happened so now I out totally out of luck.

They will not communicate in writing only via phone which they use to avoid doing anything responsibly. The most unethical organization I have ever encountered. Stay away if you can. They consistently provide inaccurate information and direction in order to delay the possibility of ever getting your money out and closing the account.

They will close the account, keep your money and charge fees and penalties in order to drain the account.Obviously this is a big time scam.

Review about: Benefitwallet Account.

Had an Experience with Benefitwallet?

Comments

BenefitWalletCCC
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States #1318767
Benefitwallet Verified Representative

We apologize if our service has not meet your expectations.Our goal is to provide consistent, reliable service on an exemplary level.

Your feedback regarding your experience is important, if you would like to discuss your fees and distribution concerns a BenefitWallet Manager will be available to assist you to resolve your inquiry.

Please send your contact information with case number/account number to info@mybenefitwallet.com attn.Director of Operations.

NoMore

I had the same issue with these guys.Took me over a year to get some of my money out and close the account.

I can't think of any company that could ever be worse than this.

A new low for unethical business behavior.They make Wells Fargo look good.